Acoustical Wood Collection
Adding acoustic wood finishes to a project makes an immediate visual and acoustical impact. Control reverberation and enhance performances with absorbers and diffusers, in a variety of patterns and finishes.
- Alto: Linear-grooved openings add a refined look.
- Sereno: Designs featuring a variety of symmetrical hole patterns.
- Picado: Micro-perforated holes in the veneer surface allow sound absorption and create a solid wood appearance.
- TAD Revealed: Acoustically-randomized openings for optimal low and mid-frequency absorption.
DIFFUSER AND REFLECTOR PRODUCTS
- Ovation Reflectors: Acoustic reflectors provide clarity in large venues by evenly dispersing sound and controlling late reflections.
- MidTones: Disperse middle frequencies with deeper wells, in solid wood finishes.
- ScatterBox: Two-dimensional diffusers with random well depths.
- HighTones: Diffuse high-frequency sound, in solid wood finishes.