QuietLine™ Barrier Walls
For any place noise is a problem, QuietLine is the solution
Barrier Walls are normally used to place a sound barrier between a noise source and a sensitive receiver. This barrier creates a 'sound shadow' zone of quiet that can be tailored to cover almost any size area either indoors or out. Absorptive noise control barriers provide maximum noise reduction with lightweight modular panels and/or louvers.
Noise Barriers design services include layout, structural steel support framework, foundation design (for ground level barriers), access doors, sound control louvers and certified calculations including P.E. or S.E. stamp. Perfect for new construction or retrofit to an existing structure.
QuietLine™ Barrier Wall Features
- Free-Standing or Elevated Panel Construction
- Allows for maximum flexibility of design and utility on the ground or on the rooftop
- One– or two-sided sound absorption
- Steel or aluminum construction
- Perfect for retrofit installation to solve existing noise problems
- Low-weight construction ideal for roof or bridge mounted applications
- Designed to withstand high wind loads
- Galvanized, aluminum, or stainless steel
- Two, four, or five-inch thicknesses
- Easy installation and removal
- Horizontal or vertical installation
- Maximum acoustical performance
- All products independently tested (STC 37 above, NRC 0.95 above)
- 10 year warranty
- Weather resistant
- Graffiti resistant
- Unlimited color selection
Noise Barriers V-Stack Panel
The V-Stack is Noise Barriers most versatile panel system. This panel has a solid skin on one side and a sound absorptive skin on the other side. The panel is 4” or 5” thick depending on span and wind-loading, 16 gauge solid skin with a 22 gauge perforated skin.
The V-Stack panels can be installed vertically or stack horizontally one on top of another between columns.