QuietSound™ Music Practice Rooms
When acoustic performance is a requirement, QuietSound enclosures are the answer.
QuietSound are the perfect solution for Music Practice Rooms, Recording Studios, Broadcast Facilities, Educational Study Centers, Voice Isolation Booths, and Edit Suites.
QuietSound MPR Features
- Unlimited size, design and features
- Interior/Exterior Finish: Durable Powder Coat Finish with choice of five standard colors, White – Cream – Ivory – Tan – Grey, or customer choice of over 188 special colors.
- Floor: QuietFloor vibration isolated floor system (can be eliminated upon request) with carpet or tile options. Optional vibration isolated low profile rubber mat floor system.
- Panel Construction: QuietMod 4” thick wall and ceiling panels with perforated interior walls. Class 1 per ASTM E84.
- Door: 36” x 84” QuietSwing STC48 Cam-Lift Acoustical Door. Pull handle and low-profile door threshold included. Custom sizes and hardware are available upon request.
- Electrical: Modular “Plug-and-Play” UL listed recessed 120v electrical service, 2 duplex outlets, 2 variable switches (lighting and ventilation), and 10’ grounded power connection. Multiple receptacles and longer lengths available upon request. No site wiring required.
- Lighting: No heat, no noise LED lighting with dimmer switch. Light has very low power consumption, and a very long life.
- Ventilation: QuietAir silenced ventilation (note: minimal ventilation is required with LED-no-heat light), adjustable air control.
- Fabric Wrapped Acoustical Wall Treatment Optional.
- Ventilation and/or Electrical can be modified to tie into host building utilities.
- Optional – Modules may have empty conduit and backboxes, speaker enclosures, and microphone mounts to allow for upgrade of room to electronically-enhanced room without disassembly.
- Optional 5 year warranty available.